Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

Check out this NEW Ombre ink pad!

Check out the Ombre look on this new ink pad! 

This is a quick & simple card that I shared at my team meeting last weekend, so that everyone could pay with this new ink pad.



When using one of the new Ombre ink pads you'll want to choose a more solid style imaged stamp so that you can see the variances in the color.  Pretty cool huh!  

And I did add the Clear Wink of Stella over the top of the swirls to give it a sparkle too!

stamp sets:  'Stylized Birthday' & 'Swirly Bird'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry Ombre & Emerald Envy
other:  Clear Wink of Stella Pen
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the 3 older boys.  They went with me to meet Deke (after his meetings) in Ottumwa to run to Menards for a new storm door & we ate lunch at McDonalds.  Then Deke came home & the boys & I took back brick samples.  Then home to play in the yard for the afternoon.  

Last night we worked in the yard for a few hours, came in for a late supper & I was just beat.  I laid down on the couch to watch a movie with Deke & I fell asleep!  I rarely ever do that. 

We are home today!  I'm headed out to help Deke a bit on the farm.  Then Brayden will be here later today & tonight we'll go to his ball game. 

I'm hoping to get to work on some piles of things I have out yet from Monday- that I haven't had time to do yet.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment