Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

NEW- 'Touches of Texture'

Check out this cute card!  It is made using a new stamp set called- 'Touches of Texture'!  Isn't is pretty!  The words come from the stamp  set- 'One Big Meaning'.  This was one of the stamp sets we got for our make & takes on the cruise last week. 

And this is one of the stamp sets that I'll be using at my New Catalog "BASH"!  
 ++++++++
Yesterday morning Masen was here bright & early.  He isn't use to be the only one here.  He thought G'ma had to entertain him, thus I didn't get much done.  Manda kept him for a couple of hours while Deke & I attended Judy's funeral.  It was a very nice service, as Pastor Vince Homan added many special touches to Judy's life tribute.  He talked about how stamping is more than just making cards......that it is were friends gather & share their talents, lives, etc.  I so wish I could have recorded him & got his exact wording.  It was just perfect in how I feel about sharing my love of stamping with all!  And it was awesome that he understood how fond Judy was of stamping & how she enjoyed spending time with all that were at stamp classes with her.  I still can't believe that she is gone.  I talked to her daily & got numerous text messages from her each day & so not getting these has been greatly missed.  I'm just so thankful that she isn't suffering any more though. 

Last night after Masen left I burnt the midnight oil catching up on sorting orders, writing out order forms & working on stamping stuff!

This morning I'm up early to get some things done before the boys all get here.  Tonight is my farmer night & I'll head out to help Deke on the farm when the boys go home.  When I get in from helping Deke, I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  Deke is home to work on the farm today.  He will be moving piggies from the nursery to the finisher & then hopefully get the nursery all powerwashed.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment