Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

A cute flower!

Here is another cute flower card that everyone at my May classes is making with me this week!  It is a simple, yet elegant card.  I just love it!  The black, red & white are just stunning together here!  This card has been a favorite of many that have already got to make it. 
stamp sets: 'Beautiful Bunches' (RETIRING), 'A Dozen Thoughts' (RETIRING
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/8" Stitched Black Satin Ribbon (RETIRING- SOLD OUT), Fun Flower Punch (RETIRING), 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch (RETIRING), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (RETIRING)
++++++
I started my day out yesterday getting to stamp with several that joined me for the morning!!!  We then went to Josie's graduation lunch/party & back home again.  I spent my afternoon packing up & picking up from classes here at our home the past 2 days.  I made a quick run into Manda's last night for 1 hour & helped her plant some flowers outside in her pots & new window boxes that Steve just made for her.  

When I got home I quickly make one card using NEW In Colors, a NEW stamp set & NEW designer paper.  I've been dying to play with some of my new pre-order things, but just haven't had the time to do it.  I then burnt the midnight oil getting things ready for today's 2 stamp classes, before calling it quits for the day.

The guys went to West Liberty racing & Nathan got 4th- so it was late when they got home too.

This morning I'm off early for Hiawatha for my 2 monthly classes there.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend my day stamping with them all.

Tonight I'm hoping to make a quick stop at my friend Judy's on my way home.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment