Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It is a Happy Day!!

WOO HOO!!  The new catalog begins today!!  What an exciting time this is!!  I just love all of the new things in it!  My wish list is HUGE, as this years new catalog is jam packed with alot of cool new stamp sets & accessories!!

Check out this cute card.  I created this for my cruise swap.  You should see this designer paper in person.  It has copper embossing on it & it is just absolutely beautiful!
stamp set: 'Perfectly Wrapped' (NEW)
card stock:  Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush
designer paper: Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP (NEW)
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Blossom Punch, Brights Enamel Shapes (NEW), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Our boys were all happy to spend the day together yesterday.  It was nice & we got to play outside for
 awhile.   We sure missed them all being here.  Even Brayden was here for a little while yesterday morning. 

Last night I went to Judy's visitation & then to Brayden's ball game in Parnell.  When we got home I worked on getting laundry finished up & all of it put away.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for the morning.  I'm up early to get some things done before Masen gets here.  Manda's last day of school was yesterday, so I'll just have their boys on & off the next 2 months.  Manda is going to keep Masen for me this afternoon, as we are going to Judy's funeral & my demonstrator friend Lynda is coming to go with Deke & me.  Tonight I hope to get caught up on my piles of mail & boxes of stamps that came while we were gone.   It is amazing how much stuff there is. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment