Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

'Ornamental Pines' for my Christmas card class!

Hello!
Well- this is my favorite card in my Christmas card kits that I'm offering.
It is just me...my style, my colors, my likes.
And I love the sparkle of the glitter added to it too!
 'Ornamental Pines'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
ink:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Paper Snips, 
Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Burlap Ribbon, Glue Dots
+++++

Yesterday was a long day.
The boys did great at their well check dr appointments.
They love Dr. Mary & Nurse Stacy.
Manda, me, Brody & Drake all got our flu shots.
Trey just turned 4 months- so he had to get 3 shots too.
He'll get his flu shot at his 6 month check up.

Loading/sellings hogs went well last night.
It was just Deke & me.
Deke had made a new loading chute for the semi to back up to 
for our big outside lot.
It was great & worked well!
Brayden had fun 'helping' us from the other side of the fence.
He is such a little farmer & can't wait until he is big enough to actually help.

I'm headed into Manda's to get the boys & 
take Brayden to school this morning, as Nathan has an early meeting.
Tonight I think I'm finally home for a change!!
Woo Hoo!
I have several boxes of stamps that my UPS man brought yesterday afternoon.
I need to get them all sorted & ready for delivery!
So will be working on that.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! I just finished making cards with this set for my Stamp of the Month Club. I LOVE it way more than I thought I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it the first time I saw it! Great set! Even awesome for guy cards too- not just the holidays! :) Can't wait to see your Stamp of the Month Club ideas.

    ReplyDelete