Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Check out this perpetual calendar!

Hello!
Here is one of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects
that everyone will be making next Saturday!!
I really like the way it turned out.
The 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" blocks were made using the new Gift Box Punch Board
from the Holiday Catalog.
 Won't this look cute sitting on a desk or bookshelf.
It is something that you can use each day 
& year after year.
I hope everyone attending likes it as much as I do.
Love this pretty sunflower added to the top too!

++++
We had a fun time together yesterday with Lawson visiting.
The boys got along really well.
I tired to get a picture of them.....
but that wasn't too easy of a task to accomplish.

Susie's Hair Hut was open too- so Brody & Drake both got their hair cut.
Wow- they look so grown up.
And I'm so glad that I got them done.

The guys went racing last night.  
Nathan got 2nd in his heat & 2nd in the main.
I stayed home & spent my night stamping & working
on STYC projects.

I'll be spending my day stamping!
Please pray that I have good mojo & all just comes together well.

I have tons to do to get ready for my big stamp camp next Saturday!
I can't wait for you all to see all of the projects we'll be making.

 Tonight I'll be headed to Memphis, Missouri to watch 
Nathan race & I'll be taking all 3 boys along with me-
Brayden, Brody & Drake.
We're all excited to go.
And this is my favorite track to go watch racing at
& I haven't been there yet this year.
And this is probably our last night of racing for 2014.
There are still a few more weekends where we could go-
but we all have other things going on & aren't able to go.

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. Susie, I found your calendar on Facebook and I must you say, that's great! Wonderful gift!
    Can you post a tutorial?

    sending greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to a tutorial please, I love this perpetual calendar and would love to make one for my mum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry- I never had time to write up a tutorial on it. I wish I did. Someday....it is on my list of things to do. BUT- my dear demonstrator friend, LeeAnn Greff & I created this project together at our Founders event last fall. Check out her blog here: http://flowerbug.typepad.com/ She has a tutorial on it. :)

    ReplyDelete