Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My 2014 Convention Swap!!

Hello!
Here is my general convention swap!
Lovin' this layout, stamp set & designer paper.
What a fun birthday card this would be to give to someone on their special day.
 I added the Smoky Slate Candy Dots to finish off this card.
 'Big News' & 'Perfect Pennants'
cs:  Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate
dp:  Flashback
ink:  Smoky Slate
supplies:  Neutrals Candy Dots (Smoky Slate), dimensionals

Last night we kicked off convention with picking up our convention bag
with our name tag, make & take kits & 3 stamp sets in it.
We got a sneak peek at the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit
& got the supplies to make it.
 
This morning we are headed down for breakfast soon 
& then off to our first General Session.
We'll be attending classes & trainings all day today!
Woo Hoo!
 
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment