Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

More 'Age Awareness'

Good morning!
Here is another fun birthday card created with the photopolymer set-
'Age Awareness'.
'Age Awareness'
cs:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:   Angled Tag Topper Punch, Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Neutrals Candy Dots (Basic Gray), 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals

 WOW-
It is the beginning of the another new, yet busy week here.
I'm off this morning to my annual allergy appointment in Osky.
I hope to get groceries while I'm there
& then have some errands in Sigourney to run too before I come home.
I still have to finish unpacking & get things caught up from being gone to convention.
So I hope to get alot done today!

We sure enjoyed our boys here for the past 4 days.
It was super quiet when they all left.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment