Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

'Groovy Love' with the Sweetheart Punch

Hello!
I've been working on cards for my classes this week 
& I've also been trying to figure out my swaps for convention.
This is one of my convention swaps.

I love this new heart punch & coordinating stamp set- 'Groovy Love'.
 Are you wondering where I got those little hearts from?
They are pieces that fell out of the New Border Punch.
They are a perfect size for adding to a card like this & I love them.
 'Groovy Love' & 'Peace, Love & Cupcake'
cs:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Black Mememto Pad
supplies:  Hearts Border Punch, Sweetheart Punch, dimensionals, glue dots

Brayden & I are off to run errands this morning.....
the bank, the recycle center, Dollar General, the Farm Bureau office, etc.
Then Brayden has swimming lessons too- 
so I'll take him to those.  
Deke has a meeting this morning & one tonight-
 so he'll be home long enough to chore & shower in between & leave again.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment