Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

'Blended Bloom' with the new Blendabilities Markers!

Hello!
Here is one of my July workshop cards that everyone got to make.
Don't you just love how the flower is colored?
It was done with the new Blendabilities Markers.
What a fun fold this is too.

(I will update this post with the supply list sometime soon.)

Yesterday was another jam packed day at convention.
Last night was awards night & I am humbly honored to say that I earned 
Founders again for the 8th year in a row.  
I am blessed to get to share my love of stamping with all of you 
& I thank you for allowing me to do so.

We'll be headed to convention again this morning for our final day of classes.
Tonight I'm hosting a swap with my team, Christy's team & LeeAnn's team.
I'm looking forward to our evening together visiting & sharing.
We'll be having a pizza party & playing Bunco too.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment