Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

Good morning!
Today I'm posting a picture of a card that I took when I was in Riverton, Utah at our Stampin' UP! distribution center.  Thus I cannot share with you whom the creator of this cute card is.  It uses alot of new products.  Think it is very striking!


'Pleasant Poppies', 'Papillon Potpourri' & 'Curly Cute'
cs:  Gumball Green, Whisper White
First Edition Designer Paper
ink:  Basic Black
markers:  Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  dimensionals & Elegant Butterfly punch


I am planning to create a card for my workshops this weekend using this 'Pleasant Poppies' stamp set!  It has so many possibilities since it is so versatile.


Yesterday I enjoyed the boys......Brody is taking more & more steps each day.  He will be off & running soon.  He is also learning some new words- like "No No"!  They are eating some new foods- like watermelon (Drake loves it). 


Last night we attended our annual Farm Bureau supper & meeting.  It was very nice.  My sister Beckie is running for Keokuk County Auditor, so she & Dan joined Deke & I & was introduced there.  We saw some friends we don't see often & got to visit a bit......just a very nice evening out.


I'm off to hide in my stamp studio all day.  Pray I have good Mojo!!  Lord knows I have tons of stamping to do!!  I have a workshop tomorrow at Linda's house & one on Sunday for my Iowa City group & I have nothing stamped- just all of my ideas in my head & on paper!  But promise I will have some cute cards to share & can't wait to do so!!


The guys will race tonight in Columbus Junction.  Hope that Nathan has good luck!  Wish I could go, but not going to be possible tonight.  I'll still be hiding in my stamp studio creating. 


Tomorrow after my workshop I have the twins.......so I have to be organized today & make the most of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment