Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Sweet Conversation Sneak Peek!

I have some Spring Mini Sneak Peeks for you......
 
Here is another one of my 2022 Calendar pages!
Check out my CUTE February page.
I went with a none traditional look,
by using Highland Heather as my page base color.
 
I love the way it turned out!
Aren't these big XO's just so cute!

I used 2 NEW stamp sets that will be available beginning 1/4/22
out of the January-June (Spring) Mini 2022 Catalog.
I used the sets- 'Sweet Conversation' (images) & 'Dahlia Days' (words).
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Sweet Conversations' & 'Dahlia Days'- both available on 1/4/22
card stock:
  • Highland Heather- 4 x 4"
  • Gorgeous Grape- 1/2 x 4"
  • Real Red- 2 x 2 1/2"
  • Real Red-1/2' strip- die cut hearts
  • Real Red- 2" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" circle- stamp words & die cut
inks:  Gorgeous Grape & Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Sweet Hearts Dies; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Cute and unique idea for a Valentine's card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen!!!! I love it too! Something fun & different!! Happy Stamping!!

      Delete