Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Let's Set Sail Sneak Peek!

Check out this sneak peek from the upcoming January-June 2022
Spring Mini Catalog!
You can order from this catalog starting 1/4/2022!
 
Yup- today I'm sharing another punch!
This is the NEW Sailboat Builder Punch.
WOO HOO!
 
I used the 'Let's Set Sail' Bundle!
This is a great disinktive style stamp.
I love it!
 
How did I do it?
Look how easy it is to stamp & punch out the sail boat!
  • I punched out the sailboat/sails to make a template.
  • I put the stamps face down directly into the punched out images.
  • I put the clear block over them & pressed down.
  • I inked the sails in Misty Moonlight ink & stamped them onto a strip of Smoky Slate card stock.
  • I punched out the sails.
  • When you punch out the sails, you get the boat too!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Let's Set Sail'- available 1/4/22- Spring Mini
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 x 4"
  • Smoky Slate- 2 x 2 1/2"- layer behind calendar
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp words & die cut with Layering Circle Dies
  • Smoky Slate- 2 1/4" strip- stamp sails onto & punch out with Sailboat Builder Punch
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; dimensionals; Sailboat Builder Punch- available 1/4/22 Spring Mini

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment