Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Susie's 2022 Spring Mini Product Share!

Susie's 2022 Spring Mini Product Share

I will be ordering supplies for this product share on 1/4/22!  If you want to insure that you get this share, please email me & let me know which shares you want, as soon as possible!

Do you WANT IT ALL

Get ALL 3 SHARES (DSP, Ribbon & Embellishments) PLUS a free Sale-a-Bration paper bonus sampler for only $45.50 (plus $8.95 Priority mailing)

New Designer Series Paper Share – $22.00 (plus $5.00 for First Class mailing)

You will receive one 6×6" sheet of each design from the following DSP (*one 4x6" pack) and specialty paper packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6" sheets of that paper pack you will receive):

  • Sweet Talk – 6
  • Flowering Fields – 6
  • Mother Of Pearl Specialty – 1
  • Symbols Of Fortune Specialty – 6
  • Vellum Layering Designs – 6
  • Artfully Composed – 6
  • New Horizons 6″ x 6″ – 12
  • Abstract Beauty Specialty 4″ x 6″ – 12
  • Heart & Home – 6
  • Supple Shimmer Specialty – 2 (one of each color)
  • Hey Sports Fan – 6

In all, you’ll receive 57 – 6” x 6” and 12 – 4″ x 6″ sheets of designer or specialty paper!

 Ribbon Share - $7.50 (plus $5 for First Class mailing)

1 Yard of each ribbon:

  • 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack (1 yard of 2 colors)
  • 3/8″ Denim Ribbon
  • 3/8″ Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon
  • 3/8″ Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon
  • 1/2″ Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon
  • 3/4″ White Frayed Ribbon

Embellishment Share - $16.00 (plus $5 for First Class mailing)

Embellishments: *the number behind indicates how many of each you'll receive

  • Adhesive Backed Hexagons -18
  • Brushed Brass Butterflies -16
  • Classic Matte Dots - 24
  • Faux Sea Glass Shapes - 30
  • Heart & Home Doilies - 6
  • Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 40
  • Pebbles Enamel Shapes - 18
  • Polished Dots - 24
  • Resin Stars - 24
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY:  Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the global shipping delays.  If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on January 4, I’ll adjust the amount for that item.  I’m hoping that I’ll be able to order everything for my share, but a refund is my back-up plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment