Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Deer Gift Card Holder

 We are on our count down to Christmas!
It is only a few days away.
So last night I made this quick gift card holder to share with you-
just in case you needed to make one for a last minute gift!

I used thee Deer Builder Punch, along with the Sweet Stockings DSP!
I made this so that the top DSP flap would latch underneath the right edge of the circle!
Noticed how I used the Basic Borders Dies to make the top edge a little shorter.
This is what it looks like opened up.

See how I made the pocket to slide the gift card/or cash into!
NOTE:  When adhering this pocket to the card base, just make sure that you
only use adhesive long the 3 edges.
This is the pattern that I used for the DSP pocket.
It is 4 x 4 1/4"- scored at 2" along the 4" side.
I then did a partial punch out using the Everyday Label Punch.
I adhered the DSP pocket to the INSIDE of the card edge.
So what do you think?
Isn't it cute & simple!
I hope you like it & make this fun gift card/cash holder too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Peaceful Deer'
card stock:
  • Cherry Cobbler- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- cut off a little (approx. 1/2" top edge of card using the Basic Borders Dies)
  • Crumb Cake- 3" strip- die cut Scalloped Circle Die
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp deer onto & punch out
  • Crumb Cake- 1/4 x 3"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • 4 x 4 1/4"- score along 4" side at 2"- punch edge as shown above
  • 2 1/2" strip- die cut circle
inks:  Cherry Cobbler & Soft Suede
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Die; Basic Border Dies; Deer Builder Punch; Basic Rhinestones; Everyday Label Punch; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment