Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Kite Delight Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek from the upcoming January-June 2022 Spring Mini Catalog.
 
I used the NEW 'Kite Delight' stamp set for my July calendar page.
I thought that this kite with the stripes & dots on it worked great for 
the 4th of July theme!
I stamped the kite onto a 3" strip of Basic White card stock, 
colored it with my Real Red Stampin' Blend.
And I then took my Paper Snips (scissors) & fussy cut it out.
On the back side of the kite I attached a piece of White Baker's Twine
adhering it with Tear & Tape.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  
  • 'Kite Delight'- NEW available in the Spring Mini starting 1/4/22
  • 'Hey Birthday Chick'- (words)

card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 x 4"- emboss with the Star-Crossed Embossing Folder- RETIRING!
  • Night of Navy- 3/4" strip- punch out star
  • Real Red- 2 1/4 x 2 1/2'- layer under months
  • Real Red- 3/4" strip- punch out star
  • Basic White- 3" strip- stamp kite onto & cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- punch out star
ink:  Night of Navy
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Real Red
other:  Starlit Punch; Red Rhinestones; White Twine; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Star-Crossed Embossing Folder-RETIRING!; dimenisonals; glue dots scissors
RETIRED:  Classic Label Punch
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for different ways to make July 4th cards and your card is PERFECT!!! This stamp is now on my list. Thank you for sharing such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete