Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Gift card pouch

 I am continuing our countdown to Christmas.....
check out today's gift card pouch!

I used the 'Perfectly Plaid' stamp set & coordinating Pine Tree Punch!
I also used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP!
This is the how I made the pouch.
I cut a little off of the top using the Basic Border Dies
& then used Tear & Tape along the edges.
 
You could put some other type of items in this pouch too.
Here are the supplies & measurements. 
stamp set:  'Perfectly Plaid'
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- die cut approximately 1" off of the top using the Basic Border Dies
  • Old Olive- 2 1/2" strip- die cut circle
  • Real Red- 2 3/4" strip- die cut scalloped circle
designer paper:
  • 2" strip- punch out tree
  • 1 x 5 1/4"- adhere to the top back of card base
  • 1 1/4 x 12"- wrap around card
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Basic Border Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Pine Tree Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Red Rhinestones; Tear & Tape
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment