Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Post-It-Note Gifts

I made these little post-it-note gifts at my Holiday Extravaganza Class.
They are so cute & so easy to make!
 
You can click below to see the Halloween one I made.
NOTE:  This Green card stock in retired.....
I think it is Gumball Green, but not positive.
I chose to use it as it matched the ink pen colors.

This is the pattern I made-
  1. Real Red- 3 1/4 x 7 3/8" 
  2. Score at 3 1/8", 3 1/2" & 3 7/8"
  3. Fold on score lines.
  4. Then make 2 cuts between the score lines to make the pen holder.
  5. Now add Tear & Tape between the score lines on the right side, as shown above.  Be sure you don't add it to the little center piece that will pop out & hold your pen!

Here are are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Christmas to Remember'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 3 1/4 x 7 3/8"
  • Old Olive- 2 3/4" strip- punch out with Label Me Lovely Punch
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp words & die cut with Layering Circle Dies
designer paper:  Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP- 2 7/8 x 3"
ink: Real Red
other:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Paper Snips; Tear & Tape; dimensionals; Red Sheer Ribbon; Glue Dots 
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment