Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Cutest Halloween

I chose to use the 'Cutest Halloween' Bundle for my October page.
I think it turned out super cute!
This little ghost makes me smile!

This stamp set & punch are both retiring SOON
on 1/3/22 or while supplies last only.
#156480-'Cutest Halloween' stamp set= $17.00
#156482- Halloween Punch= $9.00 SALE (regular $18.00)
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Cutest Halloween'- RETIRING SOON on 1/3/22 or while supplies last only
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 x 4"- calendar base
  • Pumpkin Pie-2 1/4 x 2 1/2"- layer behind calendar
  • Pumpkin Pie- 1/2 x 4"
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp ghost & punch out
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & punch out
ink:  Memento
other:  Halloween Punch; Black & White Gingham Ribbon; Black Matte Dots; Halloween Punch- RETIRING SOON on 1/3/22 or while supplies last only- SALE PRICE= $9.00; dimensionals; glue dots
RETIRED Stampin' Up! Punch I used to punch out words
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment