Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Hello Ladybug Sneak Peek

Oh my gosh.....
Here is my May calendar page!
Isn't it cute & fun!
 
I used a NEW Bundle called 'Hello Ladybug'!
You all know that I'm a punch girl....so I'm lovin' this Ladybug Builder Punch.
This bundle is in the upcoming January-June 2022 Spring Mini Catalog.  
You can order from it beginning 1/4/22!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Hello Ladybug'- available 1/4/22- Spring Mini
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 x 4"- base
  • Basic Black- 2 x 2 1/2"- layer behind calendar
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp ladybug wings in Real Red & punch out
  • Basic Black- 2" strip- punch out ladybug body
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 4"- stamp words onto left side
ink:  Memento & Real Red
other:  Ladybug Builder Punch- available 1/4/22 Spring Mini; Wink of Stella; dimensionals

Gotta run.....I have a jam packed next several days of calendar classes & can't wait to see everyone that is joining me to make them this year!
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment