Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Festive & Bright

 I used the Festive & Bright stamp set.
I also used the Pine Embossing folder from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder pack.

I think that this is one of my favorite pages!
I added Wink of Stella to the light bulbs too!
 This page is just so elegant & festive!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Festive & Bright'- RETIRING SOON on 1/3/22 or while supplies last only
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- 4 x 4"- emboss with Pine embossing folder from the Wintry 3D pack
  • Cherry Cobbler- 2 x 2 1/2"- layer behind calendar
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1 1/4 x 4"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1 1/4" strip"- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 1 x 4"- stamp pine bough onto
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & die cut
ink:  Evening Evergreen
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Cherry Cobbler
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wintry 3D Embossing Folder (Pines); Layering Circle Dies; Evening Evergreen Ribbon; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment