Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Cloud Punch Sneak Peek!!

Rain or sunshine?
Look at my cute April calendar page!
And check out some NEW January-June 2022 Spring Mini Catalog products!
I used these NEW products that will be available to order on 1/4/22!
  • Flowering Rain Boots stamp set
  • Cloud Punch
Notice my sparkly sun!
I added Wink of Stella over the to of it!!
My raindrops of Wink of Stella on them too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Flowering Rain Boots' (words & raindrops)- available 1/4/22 Spring Mini
card stock:
  • Pool Party- 4 x 4"
  • Coastal Cabana- 2 x 2 1/2"- layer behind calendar
  • So Saffron- (sun)- 1 1/4" strip- die cut Layering Circle Dies
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- punch out 2 clouds
ink:  Memento & Pool Party
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Cloud Punch- available 1/4/22 Spring Mini; Pool Party Ribbon; Wink of Stella; dimensonals; glue dots; Blending Brush
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Love & Hugs-
SUSIE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment