Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

Peaceful Cabin Ornament

Check out this pretty wood ornament I decorated with Stampin' Up! products!!
 
I used the Peaceful Cabin Bundle, along with the Whimsy & Wonder DSP!
 
When my sister-in-law Sheryl was staying with us for a week in October,
we got together with a few friends & stamped.
We all made this ornament together.
Isn't it just gorgeous!

How did I do it?
  • It is a wood ornament that I got ordered on line.
  • Used my Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blend & colored along the edges of the wood, so that it was blue.
  • Traced the ornament & cut out a circle from the Whimsy DSP
  • Used the Snowy White Velvet Sheets along the bottom for the snow, making a partial circle.  
  • Stamped the cabin & trees onto a 2 3/4" strip of Basic White card stock, using Misty Moonlight Ink & die cut the images.
  • Made a smoke image out of Vellum, cutting it with scissors.
  • Punched out a few little stars from the Starlit Punch, out of Vellum.
  • Found an OLD (retired) little snowman in my stamp stash, stamped it in Misty Moonlight ink & cut it out with scissors.
  • Used Silver  Cord from the Simply Elegant Trim for the ornament to hang with.

I decorated the back of the ornament like this.
I used:
  • Misty Moonlight card stock & embossed with the pine image from the Christmas Pinecone Dies.
  • Basic White card stock- die cut image from the Encircled in Beauty Dies.
  • Stamped words from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set onto Basic White card stock, using Misty Moonlight ink & die cut with the Layering Circle Dies.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-  
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment