Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2018

More Abstract Impressions

I used the cool 'Abstract Impressions' bundle for this card.  

It is hard to see in the picture, but I used the Springtime Impressions Thinlits & the Embossing Mats on the card front.  It looks sooooo neat in person.  I just love these 2 colors together.  They are a great color combination. 

I posted another card similar to this one on my blog last week.  You can SEE IT BY CLiCKING HERE!
stamp set:  'Abstract Impressions'
card stock:  

  • Highland Heather-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Mint Macaron-3 1/4 x 2 3/4"; 4 x 1"
  • Whisper White-  2 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Mint Macaron & Highland Heather
other:  Nature's Twine (Mint Macaron), Share What You Love Pearls, Dimensionals, Glute Dots, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Big Shot Embossing Mats, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++++++
Yesterday morning I took my mom to Fairfield.  It was nice to get to spend the time with her.  When I got home I had made lunch for the guys & took it to the shop to feed them.  Masen spent the afternoon with me.  And when he went home last night I worked on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & I'll spend my day/night stamping!!  I have 2 stamp classes tomorrow & have lots of cutting to get done.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment