Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

I LOVE 'Wonderful Moments'!

WOW!!!  
Talk about awesome!!  
Talk about easy!  
Talk about a great stamp set & words combined together.......this set 'Wonderful Moments'-has it all!

This is a quick card I made for a bridal shower (for my nephews fiance) last week- right before we left for the cruise.  I made it using scraps that were in my scrap box sitting on my table.  It literally took me 10 minutes or less.  And I just love how it turned out!  

What did I do?
  • I colored the flowers, her hair & her skin using my Stampin' Blends. 
  • I put the Wink of Stella all over her dress & on her flowers too!
  • I added a some Artisan pearls.
  • I tucked in a Pearlized Doily along the bottom edge.
  • And check out the Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon!  I thought it was a great final touch! 
I sent a text picture of this card to both of my girls- Manda & Sarah, to see what they thought!  They both loved it too!

stamp set:  'Wonderful Moments'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Very Vanilla
ink:  Black Memento pad
Stampin' Blends:  Ivory, Petal Pink, Bronze
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, Artisan Pearls, Wink of Stella, Powder Pink Ruffled Ribbon, Pearlized Doily, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I started it off walking, then I worked on getting the dirty laundry washed (literally all day).  Sarah & the kids came down after lunch & we made 33 birthday invites for Masen's upcoming birthday party!  And then last night right after supper we had a disaster!!  Our hot water line under the sink cabinet in our bathroom blew a huge hole.  We literally had inches of standing water in minutes- all over!  Thankfully Deke was home & he got the water shut off & then helped me clean up the mess!  It was in & under the cabinet, all over the floor, in the closet floor, in all of the drawers in the cabinet.......just a total disaster!!  We used every towel in our closets & drawers to get it soaked up.  So I then had 4 more loads of dirty laundry to get washed last night!  We left everything opened up, with fans blowing on it all night!  And this morning I'm up early to get everything all put back where it belongs before all of the kids get here for the day!

Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He'll go get parts to repair the hot water line afterwards & fix it for me this afternoon.  

Manda & the boys are coming out this morning too.  We are going to make the twins birthday invites.  And then she has an appointment this afternoon, so the boys will be here with me.  So I'll have all 6 kids today!  Tonight when they go home I have piles of mail & things to catch up on!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment