Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

More Dandelion Wishes!

Here is another card using a different image from the 'Dandelion Wishes' stamp set!  This stamp set is one of my favorites in the annual catalog! 

I used the words from 'Ribbon of Courage' on it too!  I thought they combined well with it!

I stamped the dandelion in Crushed Curry ink & used a sponge dauber to color the center of it a little!

Isn't this a cute diagonal layout.  
stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes' & 'Ribbon or Courage'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tea Room Specialty DSP
ink:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
other:  Bermuda Bay ribbon, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Wink of Stella
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & stamping!!  I had a fun group of friends that joined me to stamp at our home last night.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & get ready to stamp again!!  I have more friends joining me this morning to come stamp here at our home.  This afternoon & evening I'll be working on swaps!  

Gotta run.......I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment