Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

More 'Dandelion Wishes'

Here is a bright & cheery card.  It makes me think of summer & a picnic!  And I used one of my favorite stamp sets 'Dandelion Wishes' to make it!
 stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes' & 'Ribbon or Courage'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Whisper White
designer paper:  Twinkle Twinkle
ink:  Crushed Curry, Night of Navy
other:  1/2" Gingham ribbon, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Wink of Stella
+++++++++
This is short & sweet!  I just wanted to share a cute card with you before we walked out the door! 

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of my customers for stamping with me!  It is because of you that I have earned this years Stampin' Up! trip to Alaska.  Deke & I are excited to get to spend a week togetherI will be coming home with lots of great new things to share with you all, so make sure you don't miss out!

I will not be posting while we are gone.  I will not have phone, email or internet.  So if you contact me I'll reply to you shortly after we get home on 7/28!

Again.....THANK YOU for allowing me to share my love of stamping with you!!!

Be sure to check back on 7/29 to see all of the cool things I will have to share with you then!

I hope you have a great rest of the week!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment