Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Petal Promenade

OH my gosh.......talk about gorgeous!!!  This Petal Promenade designer paper is just that!  It is definitely gorgeous!  It is all photographic floral images on one side & then marbled/textured images on the other side.  I just love it!

You can see another card I made using the Petal Promenade designer paper & the same layout by CLICKING HERE!
I made this card for a monthly swap that I'm in with some other demonstrators.  The top flips up.  

Did you notice the ribbon?  It is the new 3/8" Mini Ruffled Fresh Fig Ribbon.  It is so pretty & so easy to use.  
 
stamp set:  'Stitched All Around'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 7 x 5 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 2 1/2" strip; 5 x 2 1/4"
  • Fresh Fig-5 1/4 x 2 1/2"; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Sahara Sand- 2 1/2" strip to stamp words on & cut out with oval framelit;

designer paper:  Petal Promenade- 4 3/4 x 2"
ink:  Fresh Fig
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits (ovals), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Ruffled Fresh Fig Ribbon
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  It was so hot.  I'm ready for it to cool back down again some.  Then when they went home, I went out & worked on the farm until dark helping Deke.  I hurt my shoulder.....so took some tylenol, rubbed on some of my Essential Oils Deep Relief oils, got supper & went to bed.  

We are up at 5 this morning to sell hogs. We have to get them marked & sorted & ready to load when the trucker gets here.

I have the 2 Wood kids again today.  Manda, Brody, Drake, Trey, Masen & Ainslee will all be riding with me to the races tonight.  It is Dekalb Seed/CPS night- so Sarah has to be there early.  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment