Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

A fun fold using Healing Hugs!

Here is a fun fold using the beautiful rose that is a DistINKtive stamp in the 'Healing Hugs' stamp set.

I think it is super cute!!!  My demonstrator friend Ruth Bingle sent me a card last week using this fold!  I just knew I had to make it & change it up some, as I used a different stamp set.  
Look......check out the fold when it is opened up!!  Isn't that just so cool!!! It is a great fun fold!
This rose stamp set is just gorgeous!

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-

stamp set: 'Healing Hugs'
card stock:  
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2; 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip- to cut out the scalloped edge square
  • Grapefruit Grove-  5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White-2 1/4 x 2 1/4"; 1 1/2" strip (for the leaves to fussy cut out with your paper snips); 11x 4 1/4"- score @ 1 1/2", 3", 5 1/2" & 8"
designer paper:
  • 2018-2020 6x6 stack In Color DSP (Grapefruit Grove)- 4 x 1 1/4"; 4 x 2 1/4" & 4 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Standard Platform, Tufted Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Simply Scoring Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++++ 
WOW- I've had a crazy weekend & not much sleep.......just lots of stamping & classes & cutting card stock, etc.....

I had an all day team meeting at our home yesterday.  It was wonderful to spend our day together stamping & sharing!  Everyone went home with lots of ideas!!  And bless my downline Dawn for making almost all of the shoe box swaps for me so that I could play hostess!

I'm off this morning for my monthly class in N. Liberty with my group there.  I can't believe it that is July already.  I am looking forward to seeing all of them.  Deb is our hostess this month!

Gotta run......still lots to do!  I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment