Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

'Abstract Impressions'

So here is a pretty card using the 'Abstract Impressions' stamp set.  I used a couple of my new favorite colors!  I've always been a purple & green (combo) fan.  So I'm thrilled to have these two new colors added to our collection to use.

Whenever I use purple & greens (in the lighter shades together) I always think of my grandma.  Her kitchen was filled with violets in the window seals & she had some purple/green dresses. 


I got 2 shades of these two colors by stamping off with the fuller images & then going full strength ink with the more outlined images.  This is a great way to get some different color combinations! 
stamp set:  'Abstract Impressions'
card stock:  
  • Highland Heather-5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Mint Macaron-3 1/4 x 2 3/4"; 4 x 1"
  • Whisper White-  2 1/4 x 2 1/4"
designer paper:  Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty DSP
ink:  Mint Macaron & Highland Heather
other:  Nature's Twine (Mint Macaron), Share What You Love Pearls, Dimensionals, Glute Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a wild day.  I was on the go 100 mph all day.  I worked on creating & cutting card stock all day.  And then last night Manda & I went to a fund raiser in Sigourney for a couple of hours together.  We painted barn quilts.  They both turned out cute!  It was fun.....just hard for me sitting their painting- thinking I had a zillion things to get done before I could go to bed......but I'm glad we went & everything will end up getting done sooner or later.

This morning I'm up early to finishing getting things ready for my team meeting!  I have several of my girls joining me today to stamp & share!!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & catching up!

Deke is off to chore & work on the farm all day.  It is going to be a super hot day outside today- so dreading the hot temps for people & especially for the animals.  Later this afternoon Deke is headed to Harper to judge a cook off at Saint Peter & Paul's Catholic Church Annual Celebration.  I had hoped to go down with him- but when my team leaves today, I"ll be spending my night cutting card stock & finishing things up for my class that I have tomorrow. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment