Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

'Hand Delivered' a bouquet of balloons!

Here is the birthday card that I made for Sarah!

This is SUCH a cute stamp set!!  It is a hostess set called- 'Hand Delivered'!  It has lots of different cute & stylish images in it that can be used for many different occasions.

I used my Stamparatus to stamp it!  Oh my gosh- it worked soooo cool too!!  I had the girls skirt/legs/bottom half on one clear plate & then the balloons on the other clear plate.  It was so easy to line up & make multiples of when doing it this way.

I added some flowers along the edge of it too!!  AND check out the stars!!  They are NEW!  They are called Twinkle sequins on page 197.  And they are an iridescent color.  There are also silver ones in the package of them.
I colored the balloons with my Stampin' Blends!
And I used a thin strip of a NEW DSP (Tropical Escape) along the edge!

stamp set:  'Hand Delivered'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Tropical Escape
ink:  Black Memenoto
Stampin 'Blends:  Light Pool Party, Light Bermuda Bay, Light Smoky Slate, Ivory, Light & Dark Calypso Coral, ****Light Pink Pirouette (retired now)
other:  Twinkle Sequins (stars), Classic Label Punch, Stamparatus, Mini Dimensionals
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  When they left I went outside & helped Deke on the farm, as we had a bunch of hogs we had to sort in the big outside lot.  Thankfully Nathan & Steve helped us sort them & it actually went pretty well.  

When we got in I made supper & then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & will spend my day with the 2 Wood kids.  Tonight we have a visitation of a family friend.  And then we have a baseball game.  I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment