Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

'Animal Outing'

Here is another z fold card using the 'Animal Outing' rhino.  

I made this card for a Stampin' Up! Leaders swap that I was in a couple of weeks ago.  It is the same layout & same stamp set as I used for a card that I did at my Spring Fling event.  I changed the DSP to be a new one though that is now available in the NEW Annual Catalog!  Doesn't this DSP look like it could be in a jungle with the big fern leaves?  It is from the Nature's Poem DSP. 
This is what it looks like when it is standing up.
And here it is when it is laying down & opened up.
Don't you think it is cute!

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
stamp set:  'Animal Outing'
card stock:
  • Tranquil Tide- 4 1/4 x 11"; 3 x 3 1/2"; 2" strip (for leafs); 2" strip (for label punch)
  • Smoky Slate- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2" strip; 2 3/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Thick Whisper White- 3 x 2 1/2"
designer paper:
  • Nature's Poem DSP- 4 x 2 1/2"; 4 x 1"
ink: Basic Gray
other:  Leaf Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Basic Pearl, Dimensionals, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Manda & the boys were here in the morning & I got Brody & Drake's hair cut.  All 6 kids played outside & we enjoyed the beautiful day.  Deke took Brayden to basketball camp & picked him up too.  We all then went to the boys ball games.  Manda, Deke & I worked in the pop house.  Brayden had a great game with a big hit & a good job pitching again.  The twins did a good job too & they are learning alot.  We then went to vote, stopped for some ice cream & came home.  I worked on stamping stuff & Deke went outside to do a few things on the farm.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse for awhile.  I'll have the 3 Wood kids again.  Deke & I have our yearly bank appointment for our farm things- so we'll take Brayden to Manda's home so she can take him to basketball camp & we'll take the 2 little ones with us.  Tonight we are all going to the races to cheer Nathan on!  I hope he has good luck.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment