Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Another 'Rooted in Nature' card!

Here is another card, using the 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set & coordinating Nature's Poem DSP.  I used the same products that I used on the card that I shared yesterday.......it is just a different layout!  You can see that card by clicking HERE!

If you look closely you'll notice that I stamped over the DSP with the 3 leaf image, using my Soft Suede ink pad.  I really ike the way it looks!  

This card would make a great guy card.  And it could work for many other occasions too- like sympathy, get well, thank you, etc.  

stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Nature's Poem DSP
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  White Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Brayden game got cancelled due to the rain.  So when thee kids went home last night, Deke & I made a quick trip to Menards to get some wood strips to fix our bathrooms doors that are broken.  I burnt the midnight oil stamping when we got home & I finally called it a night.  I was just beat!

I'm up early this morning to get some stamping done before the kids get here.  Tonight we have the twins last baseball game.  And then after that I need to run to Osky to get a hog check deposited & deliver some stamp orders. 

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment