Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2018

'Rooted in Nature' Trees- a great guy card!

This is a new stamp set called- 'Rooted in Nature'!  It has lots of possibilities for many different occasions.  This one would be a great guy card for Father's Day wouldn't it!
I used the NEW Shaded Spruce color here for the trees & the card base.  
For the trees I started in the top left of the card.  
I did stamp off for the first tree & then stamped it multiple times without re-inking it so 
that I had light & dark trees all over the card front.  
I repeated this for all of the rows of trees.
Do you see the little flecks of ink above the trees here?  
I used my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Write Marker to make them.
I used the wide tip side of the marker & flick it, using the inside of the marker 
lid so that it would come out & onto the card front, leaving the specks.  
Along the right edge of the card & all around the edges of the Crumb Cake card stock pieces I stamped the leaves in the Shaded Spruce ink.
This turned out to be a clean & simple card, but very striking!  
 
Did you notice that I used the coordinating framelits- Nature's Roots Framelits Dies.
I cut out 2 of the trees & popped them up, at at the bottom of the tree line!
stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature'
card stock:  Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Nature's Roots Framelits Dies
+++++++++
Yesterday I didn't have any kids, as I worked on the farm, helping Deke most of the day.  We got new baby piggies delivered.  It was soooo hot!!  I felt sorry for us & for the baby piggies too.  When we got in last I burnt the midnight oil stamping.  And was thankful we have air-conditioning to cool us off. 

Today it is suppose to be 10* cooler outside, which will seem like alot!  I plan to be going inside most of my day though, going 100 mph hour & spend my day stamping!  Woo Hoo!!  I'm gear up for all of my June classes!  And having so much fun playing with new products from the NEW Annual Catalog!

I've gotta run.........
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment