Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

More 'Animal Outing'

This is a fun card using the 'Animal Outing' stamp set.  This rhino just warms my heart!  He is sooooo cute!  

I colored him using my Stampin' Blends!  Oh how I love them!  They are just an amazing product!

I love to color.  Do you?  If you do & haven't tried the Stampin' Blends yet- you should try them out!  I bet you'll love them too!
It is a clean & simple card.  I think the font & words that go with this stamp set are so cute too! 

stamp set:  'Animal Outing'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light Night of Navy, Dark Pumpkin PIe
other:  Night of Navy Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night we went to Brody & Drake's baseball game.  They both had some good hits & throws!  

This morning I'm up early to finish working on some swaps & get some more orders placed before the 2 little ones get here.  Nathan is out of town for work & Sarah has an early meeting- so they will be here soon.  

Tonight we will be celebrating Trey's 4th Birthday!!!  Where does time go?  I can't believe the he is 4 already!!  We'll have a quick supper with the Seeley family.  As Trey has requested pizza & Grandma's chocolate sheet cake.  (So I have to get that done today too.)  And then we'll all go to another baseball game to cheer on Brayden's team in their first round of tournaments.  

Here is a picture of Trey- our birthday boy!  We will be celebrating his birthday this weekend with all of our families!  So that will be fun & we are all looking forward to that. 

When we get home tonight I'll be working on entering orders & stamping things!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment