Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

More 'Rooted in Nature'!

This is another clean & simple card using the 'Rooted in Nature' stamp set!!  It would make a great card for any occasion. 

My friend LeeAnn Greff did a card where she stamped this tree 3 times without re-inking it.  I had done it this way with the leaves & the evergreen trees, but hadn't thought about trying it with this tree.  I sure think it turned out cute!

I used the same colors & layout here as I did on these 2 cards that I have previously posted.  
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/06/rooted-in-nature-trees-great-guy-card.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/06/rooted-in-nature_28.html

stamp set:  'Rooted in Nature'
card stock:  

  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 11"
  • Crumb Cake- 2 3/4" strip for circle, 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3 3/4" for outside, 5 x 3 3/4" for inside, 2 3/4" strip for circle
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  
  • Natures' Twin (set of 4 colors- I used the Crumb Cake)- 11"
  • Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits 
+++++++++
Yesterday Sarah's niece & nephew ended up coming to their house, so the kids stayed home with them.  I ended up spenting my morning working on farm bookwork & then burnt the midnight oil stamping!  So far I have some cute cards for my upcoming classes I have this weekend.  I'll get photos taken of them hopefully soon & post them.  
 
Today I will be home alone & I'll be spending my day stamping- creating & cutting.  And then tonight Manda & I are attending a fundraising event in Sigourney for a couple of hours.  When I get home from there I'll be burning the midnight oil again- getting everything all finished up & ready for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting I am having at our home all day tomorrow.
 
Gotta run...... 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment