Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

'Lilypad Lake' sail boats

Here is a fun card using the 'Lilypad Lake' stamp set & coordinating Lakeside Framelits.

I did a reflection here of the boats in the water.  

This is a clean & simple guy card.
stamp set:  'Lilypad Lake'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Pool Party, Night of Navy, Light Cherry Cobbler
other:  Night of Navy Twine, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Circles Framelits, Lakeside Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
I was a busy bee & spent my whole day,  burning the midnight oil stamping!  I'm getting ready for my June monthly stamp classes.

This morning I'm off for my N. Liberty stamp class.  Leslie is our hostess this month!  I'm excited & looking forward to sharing the NEW Annual Catalog & lots of NEW products with everyone joining me today.  I can't wait to see everyone. 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment