Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Here is my cruise swap, using 'Pop of Petals'!

Check out my piles........I was working on my cruise swap!!
I just got this new flower stamp set & coordinating punch!
I couldn't wait to use it!!
I chose Calypso Coral & Petal Pink colors of card stock, so that it would 
coordinated with the pretty Tea Room Specialty DSP!
So what do you think?  
My swap ended up having alot more pieces than I had planned 
& took me longer than I had hoped it would, 
but I love the way it turned out!!

I finished theses swaps early in the morning,
sitting on a pillow, in the hallway of our hotel room in Seattle- 
using the bathroom light to see 
& trying to be quite, as Deke was still sleeping!  
And I finished them just in time to catch the bus to go get on the ship!

stamp set:  'Pop of Petals' & 'Detailed with Love'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Old Olive, Petal Pink
designer paper:  Tea Room Specialty DSP
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  1/4" Ombre Calypso Coral ribbon, Four Petal Flower Punch, Blossom Builder Punch (for the leaves), Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the center of the flowers), Share What you Love Artisan Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
OH gosh......Deke & I both have sea legs.......after being on a ship for that many days you just feel like you are still moving with the water.  It is just a really weird & blah feeling.  I hope we both feel better today & it goes away soon.  

My mom sent me a message- welcome home!  And I replied back to her that I felt like Dorthy in the Wizard of Oz- "There is no place like HOME!"  

Deke worked on the farm all day yesterday.  And I worked on unpacking, doing laundry & catching up on our piles of mail & tons of emails!  I feel like I just spun my wheels all day!  As I still have soooo much to do to try to catch up.  Nathan, Sarah & the kids stopped by a few minutes to say hi & check in with us.  The kids were excited to see us!  And we were excited to see them too! We'll be seeing the Seeley family soon- probably tomorrow, as Manda & I have some stamping to do together (to make the twins birthday invites).  We can't wait to see them too!

Today Deke will be working on the farm all day!!  I'll going to continue trying to get caught up on our mounds of laundry.  And I have lots of stamping to get done.  As I have Masen's BD invites to get created & done before I can go to bed tonight!  So hope I have some creative mojo!

Have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment