Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Graceful Glass- a stained glass window easel card!

Good morning!!  Can you believe that it is the last day of July already?  Wow- this month just flew by.

Don't forget that today is the last day to take advantage of the Buy 3 Designer Papers & get one for FREE!  You can see that special by CLICKING HERE! 

Check out this cool card!  I think it turned out really pretty! 

I was playing with coloring some of the images in this Graceful Glass (6x6) Vellum pack.  This square worked out perfect to do this fun fold with. 

Isn't this vellum just beautiful!  It really does look like a stained glass window.  

The front side of the vellum has a black embossed image on it.  

If you want it to be more subtle- like a true stained glass window- then color it on the back side of the vellum/image.  If you want it to be more bold & vibrant- then color it on the front side.
Look at it when it opened up!  It is a fun fold easel card. 

stamp set: ' Painted Glass'
card stock:  Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Vellum
designer paper:  Graceful Glass 6x6 vellum
ink:  Black Stazon
Stampin' Blends combo packs:  Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch
other:  Glitter Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with 6 kids!  Manda & I got the twins birthday invites created & ended up making 19 of them. Their party is going to be at the park.....so I'll share their card sometime soon.  It turned out really cute!

The kids had fun playing together.  Weather wise it was a beautiful day out for July!  So I'm glad they got to be out in it & enjoy it!

Last night when the kids went home I was a farmer.  I headed outside to work on the farm & help Deke.  Steve came out to help us awhile too, as we had lots of pigs to sort.  

When I got in I made supper & worked on getting more things that were in our wet bathroom put away.  And I did a little stamping stuff before we finally called it a night.  Deke had a terrible day, as the hopper on one of the bins broke & he had almost 5 tons of feed all over the finisher.  He had to scoop it up with a shovel, cart out & reload it in the mixer.  It was a huge mess!  I felt so bad for him.  Brayden went out to help him for awhile when he got home from his board meeting.  And our feed guy, Dustin helped him for about an hour too.  And on top of everything else, Deke picked up a bad cold too (probably on the plane).  I sure hope that none of the rest of us end up getting it.

This morning I'm up early to walk & spend my day with the 3 Wood kids.  I have my yearly allergy dr appointment later this afternoon in Bloomfield.  I have to pick up Manda on my way home (as they are getting their van worked on).  And then tonight I'm gonna work on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment