Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

We are sailing away..........and I won't be posting again until July 29th!

Yes- Deke & I are so looking forward to our trip!!  We are headed to the airport soon.  We have had a busy week trying to get ready to go, so guess we will sleep on the plane.  We love cruises and we love Alaska (we are not hot weather lovers).  And it will be great to spend time alone together, as that doesn't happen much.  Each year we look forward to seeing our demonstrator friends & their spouses on the trip.  It warms my heart that our husbands ares such good friends too & keep in touch & look forward to seeing each other too each year.  They all have various jobs, yet have so much in common= Stampin' Up!  It is so nice that we can go to these events & everyone knows each other by name.  We know all about each others families, etc.  It is just like a big family reunion each year & it is just amazing!  It is way more than just a trip.  We all share & learn so much from each other.  It is cool when we can sit at the supper table together & talk about products & techniques & ways we do something & our husbands can chime in & know the names of the products & understand what we are talking about. 
I am not planning to post anything on my blog while we are gone.  Why?
  • Internet on the ship is expensive.  
  • Our phones won't work while we are gone without being super expensive to use.  
  • We have a local internet carrier- so can't get email while we are gone either.  
  •  So we are planning to unplug for the week.  
  • I'll share pictures & things when we get home on my blog!!!  So be sure you stop back by on July 29th to check things out!
So if you try to reach me during this time & I don't reply, know I'll be in touch shortly after we get home.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR STAMPING WITH ME & LETTING ME SHARE MY LOVE OF STAMPING WITH EACH OF YOU!!  I will see you when I get home & I will have LOTS of new things to share at that time.  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment