Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

'Winter Wishes'

I LOVE this sled card!!  My dear friend MaryEllen Byler gave me a cool card for her Founders swap that was this fold.  I've done this fold before, but I've always used a window sheet in between the pieces.....this time I used the Lots of Labels framelit pieces in the middle.  It turned out really cute didn't it?

This card was one for my November monthly card classes.
stamp set:  'Winter Wishes'
card stock:  Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanila
ink:  Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke
marker:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Vanilla Thick Twine, Boughs & Berries Embossing Folder, Home For Christmas Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Sponge, Glue Dots
+++++
I had a busy day with my boys yesterday!!  And I had a house full of stampers last night!  

I'm off this morning to go pick up my boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then head back out to our home.  Tonight when they all leave I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.  Tomorrow is my annual Christmas Card Class & I have LOTS of Christmas cards to get cut for everyone yet.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment