Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

'Flurry of Wishes'

Here is another pretty snowflake card!  I love this stamp set & the coordinating punch!!  And when you add in the pretty Winter Wonderland Embellishments- it is just stunning!  I do like the sparkle of the Glitter Ribbon too!
stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
ink:  White Craft Ink, Island Indigo
other:  Snow Flurry Punch, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, White 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals

++++
Yesterday I spent my day doing bookwork for the farm & made a quick trip to the bank to deposit our hog check.  I did pick up a few groceries too while I was in Osky.  Last night Deke & I watched a movie & went to bed early.  We've both been burning the candle at both ends & just beat.  And we both have another super busy week we are trying to get geared up for.  

We were both up early this morning, as Deke is trying to get ready for our new baby piggies that come in a couple of weeks.  I'm trying to get caught up on my things so that I can get my 4x4 calendars all created for this weeks upcoming classes.  

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment