Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

BEAUTIFUL Snowflakes!

Check out the background here on this snowflake card.  I sponged the background piece of white cards stock- using Soft Sky, Pool Party & Island Indigo & then over layed it with vellum. 

Check out my fall card HERE that I did a few weeks ago where I sponged behind the vellum.


Isn't this just a beautiful card!

stamp set: 'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party
designer paper:  Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack
ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Soft Sky
other:  Sponges, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, Snow Flurry Punch, White 3/8" Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping with those that joined me for my annual Christmas card class.  I so enjoyed my day with everyone.  It was great to see everyone leaving with their Christmas cards all completed & ready to mail out!

Deke & I went out for a quick supper with my sister Beckie & Dan.  Then Deke watched the Hawks play & I cut more Christmas card kits!

Can you believe I finally have a day off of work today?  I can't even tell you the last time I had a day off.  So this morning Manda & I are headed to Williamsburg to shop.  And I am not a shopper.....but we are on a mission.  I'm looking for my dress to wear to Nathan & Sarah's wedding.  I hope I find one quickly so we can head back home.  I need to help Deke outside & I also have to get some more Christmas card kits cut.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment