Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

'Happy Scenes'

This card is for my November monthly card class.  It is a beautiful winter scene isn't it!
  
I saw a card made by Mary H. (in LeeAnn Greff's downline) where she made these cute curtains in the window- so this is my version.
stamp set:  'Happy Scenes'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Moments Designer Paper Stack
ink:  Marina Mist, Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Hearth & Home Thinlits, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Scalloped Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

+++++
Last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

And we are on the go this morning with another busy day here.  Deke if up early to chore & he'll be gone to meetings all day.  I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  

Woo hoo!  And tonight I have a house full coming to stamp with me!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment