Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lots of Leaves

Here is a clean & simple leaf card.  I love the fall colors here.  This card could be for many different occasions- birthday, sympathy, get well, etc....
Isn't it a fun layout too!

stamp set:  'Gorgeous Grunge' & 'Vintage Leaves
card stock:  Hello Honey,  Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
ink: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
Last night after the boys were all gone Deke & ran to town to pay for the tuxes.  We then headed to Osky to eat a quick bite & get all of the groceries for the wedding rehearsal.  It was about 10:30 when we got home & we had to put everything away.

This morning I headed out early to pick up the boys.  Deke is working on farm all day today (with no meetings- yeah) & he is trying to catch up on grinding feed & things here.

Tonight when the boys leave I'm headed outside to be a farmer!  I'll help Deke with the pigs & then we sell some hogs tonight too.  When we get in we are going to be cooking up a storm!!  We have several pans of Oreo Dessert to make.  And then we'll also mix up a couple big crock pots of cheesy potatoes.  I will make the other food tomorrow.  Thankfully my dear friend Karen is cooking all of the pork loins for us & she is coming down to take care of things while we are at rehearsal!  (BLESS HER!)

Off I go......
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment