Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

LOTS of Snowflakes!!

Here is a clean & simple snowflake card that was one of my Holiday Extravaganza cards.  I added the silver sequins in the middle of the snowflakes for that added little bling & sparkle.  This is just a really pretty card!
And this card is one that you could easily duplicate & mass produce for your Christmas cards.

stamp set:  'Flurry of Wishes'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pool Party
ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate
other:  Silver Sequins, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Snow Flurry Punch

++++++
I had a great day with my boys yesterday.  The weather was so nice & we enjoyed playing outside for quite some time in the morning & a little again in the afternoon.

Brayden was here after school- so Susie's (G'mas) Hair Hut was open for business.  Yeah- we finally got his hair cut!!  

I worked on bookwork & did laundry & Deke worked in the field last night, both of us burning the midnight oil.  We did get all of our cornstalk bales done last night!!  Yeah- now to find time to get them all hauled in from the field & stacked.  They don't have a shed to go into this year though since ours burnt in May.  Deke took the loft out of one of our old barns a few weeks ago & we are hoping that we can stack a few of them 2 high in there.  Several of them are just going to have to sit outside all winter. 

This morning I'm up early to go pick up Masen & then the other 3 boys & just hang out together all day .  Deke is home all day today to work on the farm.  He also has to run 2 hogs to the locker too.  Tonight I'm going to get my hair cut & will then I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock.  I have lots of Christmas card kits to get cut for everyone this week!  Nathan & Steve are going to help Deke sort hogs tonight & then Deke will spend the midnight oil working in the field again. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment