Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A GOLD deer......

This is a gold embossed deer card.  There is a lot of gold & white here......it is very simple, yet very elegant.  This was one of my Holiday Extravaganza cards. 
stamp set:  'Jolly Christmas'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper white, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Winter Wonderland Specialty
ink:  Versamark
other:  Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Gold Cording, Gold Sequins, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots
+++++
What a beautiful fall day yesterday was.  The boys & I were outside for several hours.  I'm so dreading being cooped up all winter.  Last night I did bookwork & rode with Deke in the tractor for an hour or so.  Then burnt the midnight oil cutting Christmas card kits.

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys.  The guys are planning to get our corn picked today & stalks mowed, so that we can get some big bales made since all of our burnt up in the fire in May.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my class I have here on Thursday night.  And Deke will be working late in the field again.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment