Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

A cardinal!


 Check this out.  I made another cardinal card! This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp at my November monthly classes will be making.  It is a fun tent fold card too!


Honestly, I really struggled with what to do for a ribbon on this card, as currently we don't have any Cherry Cobbler ribbon other than the twine.  And I was so excited when I thought of the Bow Builder Punch!!  Wow- that is exactly what I needed to use & I thought it turned out just perfect for this card!
 +++++++
I enjoyed my day with my boys yesterday!  Nathan & Amanda were even here to eat lunch with us too.  We were all excited & happy that Brayden was here to spend the day with us!  His blood sugar is still higher than it should be, so we are adjusting the insulin each day.  He is very active.....and so it is going to take awhile.  He has a great nurse that is working with him via text messages & phone calls to keep up on things with him.  He feels good though.  And he totally gets counting carbs & how to do everything!  I am so proud of him & find it amazing that he is adjusting so well to all of this.  We all had a great day!  

Last night when everyone went home I ran to Osky real quick to get a few groceries & deposit our hog check.  I picked up a Papa Murphy's pizza for supper & came home to burn the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm up early to work on cutting more card stock.  Susie's Hair Hut will be open late this morning to give Steve a quick hair cut.  Then late this afternoon Deke & I have a wedding in Osky to attend.  The guys all have Nathan's bachelor party tonight, so I'll be home alone burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment