Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

A gold poinsettia!

This is a very elegant fun fold card!!  It was one of the cards that everyone joining me for my November monthly classes got to make with me!
Isn't it pretty!!  And this 2-step stamp set is very easy to line up & use.  Check out the little circle that holds down the front.

stamp set:  'Reason for A Season'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gold Foil paper
designer paper: Season of Cheer DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circle framelits,  Gold Cording, Gold Glitter Ribbon, Multipurpose Glue, Gold Glitter, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
Last night was a late night on the farm & then in the kitchen.  Thankfully I have an amazing husband that helps me.  (Guess I have to help him, so he has to help me!) 

This morning Deke will be on the farm most of the day.  He is in charge of watching the potatoes & coming in to stir them.  I'm off to pick up Sarah's wedding dress & the other dresses that Sharlene altered for us.  I'll then pick up my rolls & head to Fairfield to decorate the Convention Center.  I'll head back home to meet up with Brayden & Deke & we'll all head back to Fairfield with a car full of food for rehearsal supper.  

The girls left early this morning to go get their nails done.  And the guys all took the day off to stay home with their boys so that G'ma has a day off to get to help with the wedding festivities.  

WOW!  How blessed we are that Sarah will offically be part of our family tomorrow!  We think the world of her & am so happy for her & Nathan!  They make a perfect pair.  Gosh- we have a VERY BUSY next couple of days & I pray that everyone enjoys it & it turns out to be a perfect day!

It sounds like we could have some nasty weather too today & tomorrow.  I pray that we don't get any ice & that everyone stays safe!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment: