Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Some CUTE little snowmen!

Here are some CUTE little snowmen!  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my November monthly classes this month will be making.  

I love snowflakes & snowmen!!  So I love this stamp set!!  It is also such a versatile set that can be used for the holidays & also into January & February- making adorable cards for upcoming birthdays or other occasions too.

I pretty much cased this card from my friend LeeAnn Greff's downline Candice.  I did a few little changes- but I saw her card & fell in love with it!  Check out the cool trees in the background from the Woodland Embossing folder.  I just used a sponge dauber & White Craft ink to pop these out.  I added Rhinestones for some added dimension & sparkle too!
And check it out....the snow along the bottom is made using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer (12x12) paper.  

I just think these 2 little snowmen are absolutely adorable!!!  Don't you?

stamp set: 'Snow Place'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Real Red, White Craft
marker:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Woodland Embossing Folder, Snow Friends Framelits, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips
++++++
We had a late night on the farm last night selling hogs.  Since it rained Deke did get to be in the house & in bed before midnight for a change, instead of working in the field all night though.

This morning I'm off to town to run errands.  All of the boys will be here pretty soon.  Brayden got home from the hospital last night- so we are all excited to get to see him!!  He choose what he wants me to make for lunch.....so know I've got to figure out what else we are having with it to get his points right. 

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!!  I have lots of cards to get cut for upcoming classes.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment